Works with Nobeltec Time Zero
Navigation Ap on iPhone & iPad!
With the new FURUNO 1st Watch Wireless Radar, you
can do things previously impossible. You can bring the Radar display
whenever you go, even put it on the iPhone in your pocket. Since the
display is untethered, you are free to roam the vessel while maintaining
full situational awareness of your surroundings.
Plug in the Radar, set up the free app from App
Store and you're good to go. With familiar gestures it's a breeze to use;
you can even use two iOS devices simultaneously. The app has been created
with simplicity and efficiency in mind, providing reliable information
that is easily accessible.
Installation is simple with its compact and
lightweight Radar antenna. Mount it, plug in the power cord and you're
done. Due to the portability of the iOS devices this makes the system a
good option for boats where space constrictions are of concern.
- A 4kW Radar antenna, powerful yet compact in size
- Extremely economical power consumption (24W,
- Wireless LAN, first Radar in the world accessible
from your iOS devices
- Exceptionally simple setup and intuitive
operation with user-friendly & free iOS app
- Fast and easy installation process w/only a
single power cable
- Simple touch interface with familiar gestures
- Vivid, multi-color Radar target presentation
- User selectable range scale from 0.125 to 24 nm
- Two iOS devices – simultaneous operation